Hyperemesis vorbeugen oder abmildern - Empfehlungen

mara @, Mittwoch, 03. Januar 2018, 17:20 (vor 2298 Tagen) @ mara

My story - 1st kid HG blindsided me and I ended up trying a few meds here and there, one at a time (diclegis, zofran, phenergen) but nothing worked. I needed fluids often and I ended up underweight. I spent 3 months couch bound and absolutely miserable. It went away on its own at around 18 weeks. It was considered moderate HG. Second kid, after all my research, I started diclegis right at positive. I felt the nausea hit around 6.5 weeks and added in meclizine and benadryl. That lasted me till 8 weeks till I felt some more nausea poking through so I added in Phenergan. That really took care of it for me. I was really tired because of the meds but still very grateful I didn't have HG. Phenergan gave me some weird side effects so I weaned off it as soon as I could, at 12 weeks. I would only wean if skipping a dose made no difference. I did not tolerate even a hint of nausea. By the second trimester I weaned off meclizine and benadryl. I stayed on diclegis for a while but eventually I weaned off that as well. I didn't lose weight and I was functional (not 100% but at least I could walk) the whole time. I still needed more help but I wasn't miserable! 3rd HG pregnancy I did the same thing except my doc didn't want me on phenergen again. So I switched to reglan which helped, though not as much and I only took it as I needed it because it gave me migranes. I also maintained weight, didn't get dehydrated and had some function. Still tired and weak but again, not miserable!

I have yet to find a woman who didn't have a better experience if she followed this protocol! Some with more severe HG won't beat it like I did but at the very least it was much better for them and they were able to avoid more serious intervention.

gesamter Thread:

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion